*This page contains affiliate links to products I recommend. If you purchase something from this page, I may receive a small percentage of the sale at no extra cost to you.
If you remember a couple of posts back I talked about gifting differently. I’ll have you know that despite it being a lot more challenging than mindless shopping, I’m sticking to the plan. I want to clear something up though…
… I’m not anti buying gifts. I just want any gift I’m giving to have some sort of purpose. I did my best to make material purchase suggestions with this in mind!
Here are 49 gift ideas for your entire shopping list!
Babies & toddlers
- VTech Go! Go! Smart Wheels Mickey Mouse Silly Slides Fire Station
- My nephews are bottomless pits!
- Tool set to match dad’s
- Periodic table building blocks!
- Let them dip their toes in sports!
- Or maybe a little music?
- It’s never too early to show them the stars
- Hours of fun playing piano on the floor!!
- Singing Machine Groove Cube Hype
- Huffy Marvel Spider-Man Bike 16″ – Blue
- Travel chess set
- Adjustable roller blades – From skates to blades
- Spongebob water bottle
- Make it cool to do yard work!
- I’m going to try to believe these won’t end up all over my apartment floors
- For the prankster
- Ci302 Wireless CD Music System – Black – Capello
- Two matching bags for $22.50 (Mommy & me)
- Just Dance 2020 – Nintendo Switch
- These again! Adjustable rollerblades are perfect for kids of all ages!
- Table easel for the artist in your life!
Parents & spouses
- Instant Pot Duo 6qt 7-in-1 Pressure Cooker
- A game to play with your spouse is also your business partner. Let loose and get your creative juices flowing in a fun way!
- Handknit throw blanket
- Weighted eye pillow
- Harry potter house mini backpacks
- Workout clothes!
- Cool harry potter lunchbag
- Iron man bottle opener
- Harry potter house hoodies
- Rain boots!
- More rain boot options!
- Winter coat
- Booties for a steal!!
- Cutting board for the meticulous chef
Gifts for the family!
- Family recipe book
- Splurge family recipe book
- Make learning fun!
- Disney cookbooks
- Board game for the family
- Strength building game
- Let’s go on a picnic
- Practice gratitude as a family
- Maybe not the strongest parenting choice, but can work wonders for creative activities
Gifts for your friends
- Long distance friendship lamp!
- For the couple that loves to entertain
- A runners best friend
- Meditation mug
- For game night
Everything on this list is something I would gift my nephews, my own kids, my husband… myself… my parents, and my friends! I’m going to have to practice some real self control in not buying them all!
Disney vacation announcement boxes, Stocking stuffer guide, Gift guide for bloggers
Make sure to subscribe so that you don’t miss future gift guides!